The Fire-Watch 411UDAC from Fire•Lite is a compact multifaceted stand-alone or slave Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. It provides four channels (inputs) that accept waterflow devices two- and four-wire smoke detectors pull stations and other normally-open contact devices. The 411UDAC is a cost-effective solution for applications that require an existing (or new) Fire Alarm Control or Security Panel to transmit system status to an off-site monitoring facility for Central or Remote Station compliance. Due to its extremely flexible programming options the 411UDAC is also ideal for use as a stand-alone unit to monitor: sprinkler systems for waterflow and supervisory conditions; processes (i.e. water level gas detection loss of air flow); and normallyopen contact devices.
• Four supervised monitoring channels (inputs): three fixed Style B (Class B) and one Style A (Class A) or Style B (Class B).
• Inputs may be individually programmed for standalone applications or when monitoring a host control panel for:
Two- and four-wire smoke detectors (Inputs 1 and 3).
Host panel trouble (slave mode).
Process monitoring (autoresettable).
• One Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC).
• 1.0 Amp notification appliance power.
• Coded (temporal) notification appliance (bell signal) circuit.
• 12 VDC operation.
• Capable of 60 hours of standby.