The ECS-DUAL50W is an intelligent 50 / 100-watt amplifier is used to amplify an audio message for distribution throughout a facility.
The ECS-DUAL50W is capable of producing up to 100 watts of audio power. The ECS-DUAL50W has its own power supply with battery backup and eight-speaker circuits. The ECSDUAL50W is fully supervised by the main panel for trouble conditions.
- Amplifier is compatible as:
- 50 watts with 50 watts as a backup.
- 100-watt single channel.
- 100-watt single channel with 50 watts backup using ECS-50WBU.
- Dual-channel using 50 watts for each channel (IFP-2000ECS only).
- Dual-channel 50 watts each channel with 50 watts backup using ECS-50WBU.
- Up to 16 amplifiers system for a máximum of 1600 watts.
- Distributed between up to 128 audio circuits.
- Built-in backup amplifier test feature allows you to physically test that the backup amplifiers are operating properly.
- Up to eight amplifiers per IFP-100ECS and IFP-1000ECS for a maximum of 1000 watts.
- Distributed between up to 64 audio circuits.
- The ECS-DUAL50W has its own power supply and backup battery.
- Six-wire connection to ECS system: Two-wires for the voice bus and four-wires for the SBUS connections.
- Amplifier Bandwidth 400 Hz to 4000 Hz.
- Can be mounted up to 6000 feet away from the control panel.
- UL 864 and UL 2572
- UL listed for 520Hz signaling when used with compatible speakers.