OSE-HPW XTRALIS Wired High Power Optical Emitter Analyzer Requires OSI-10 OSI-90 Receiver Analyzer and OSID-INST Installation Kit (NOT INCLUDED)
The OSID optical smoke detection into open areas is the newest technology in lineal detection based in the use of light beam in two different wavelength and an optic receptor what determines a quality of detection without unprecedented in this type of installations.
OSID provides a low cost solution reliable and easy to install that solves the typical problems of photoelectric detectors of smoke screen as the incidence of false alarms and the difficulties of alignment.
• Maximum detection range of 656 ft (recommended not to exceed 492 ft)
• Status LEDs for fire breakdowns and feeding
• Elevated immunity to false alarms
• 3 Levels of sensibility (Low medium and high)
• Elevated immunity to solid objects and dust
• Easy alignment with wide viewing angles and adjustment
• No need of a precise alignment
• Automatic configuration in less than 10 minutes
• Easy settings through switches Dipswitch
• Detection of smoke based in LED of longitud of dual wave
• Minimal requirements of maintenance
• Easy integration with the system against fires
• Power supply: 24 Vdc 31 mA max.
• Operating temperature: -10 to 55 °C
• Dimensions: 198 x 130 x 96 mm