OSE-SPW XTRALIS Wired Optical Emitter Analyzer Requires OSI-10 OSI-90 Receiver Analyzer and OSID-INST Installation Kit (NOT INCLUDED)
The optical smoke detection in open areas of OSID is the newest technology of lineal detection based on the use of light in two different wavelengths and an optical receiver which allows a detection quality without precedents in this type of installations.
OSID provides a solution that is low cost reliable and easy to install that solves the common problems of the photoelectric smoke detectors proporciona una solución de bajo costo fiable y fácil de instalar que soluciona los típicos problemas de los detectores fotoeléctricos de humo por barrera like the incidence of false alarms and the difficulties of alignment.
• Maximum detection range of 656 ft (recommended not to exceed 492 ft)
• LED status for fire faults and power supply
• Higher immunity to false alarms
• 3 levels of sensitivity (low medium and high)
• Higher immunity to solid objects and dust
• Easier alignment with wide angles and visualization
• Doesn’t need a precise alignment
• Tolerant to the deviations alignment
• Automatic configuration in less than 10 min.
• Easy configuration through switches Dipswitch
• Smoke detection based on LED of dual-wavelength
• Minimum maintenance requirements
• Simple integration with the system against fires
• Power supply: 24 VDC 31 mA max
• Operating temperature: -10 55 °C
• Dimensions: 198 x 130 x 96 mm