Very Early Warning Fire Detection (VEWFD) air sampling detectors using advanced Cloud Chamber Detection (CCD) technology. CCD technology allows ProSeries detectors to only sense combustion thereby making them immune to false alarms from dirt dust temperature and humidity. Any detector in the ProSeries class can alert personnel of an impending fire threat during the true incipient stage of a fire long before any smoke.
The PRO100 is designed for smaller areas up to 10 000 sqft. localized applications or in-cabinet detection with total sample pipe runs up to 325 ft. A 3/4” ID BlazeMaster™ pipe network is used to draw air samples from the protected hazard back to the detector for analysis.
Reset and Silence buttons as well as LED indicators for Pre-Alarm Fire 1 Fire 2 Fire 3 Fault and Power are used for operation and annunciation. Troubleshooting may be done via the LED fault diagnostic feature an RS232 connection to a computer running CirrusPro Software a unit display set up as the network hub or a ProRemote Display.
The standard sample pipe network of the Pro100 Mini allows it to also be used as a drop in replacement to upgrade similar air sampling systems.
- Area detection up to 10 000 sqft
- Ideal for in-cabinet or localized detection
- Will not false alarm from dirt or dust
- Four adjustable alarm levels
- Built-In networking functions
- Four programmable inputs
- Single point maintenance
- 128 event alarm and fault log
- Automatically change sensitivity three times per day
- No airflow filters required
- Historic particle data graph for event analysis
- Drop-In replacement to upgrade similar systems