Very Early Warning Fire Detection (VEWFD) air sampling detectors using advanced Cloud Chamber Detection (CCD) technology. CCD technology allows ProSeries detectors to only sense combustion thereby making them immune to false alarms from dirt dust temperature and humidity. Any detector in the ProSeries class can alert personnel of an impending fire threat during the true incipient stage of a fire long before any smoke.
The Pro200DSC is a four zone scanning detector designed to scan one two three or four zones in áreas up to 20 000 sqft. with total sample pipe runs up to 650 ft. The large multifunction LCD display allows for easy programming and operation. A 3/4” ID BlazeMaster™ pipe network is used to draw air samples from the protected hazard back to the detector for analysis.
A multifunction LCD display Reset and Silence buttons as well as LED indicators for Pre-Alarm Fire 1 Fire 2 Fire 3 Fault and Power are used for operation and annunciation. Troubleshooting may be done via the LCD display LED fault diagnostic feature an RS232 connection to a computer running CirrusPro Software a unit display set up as the network hub or a ProRemote Display. The large LCD display allows for easy programming and operation.
The standard sample pipe network of the Pro200DSC allows it to also be used as a drop in replacement to upgrade similar air sampling systems.
- UL FM CE MEA ISO 9001 and CSFM Listed
- Area detection up to 20 000 sqft.
- Field programmable for 1 2 3 or 4 zones
- Large multifunction LCD display
- Customizable alarm zone and unit text
- Will not false alarm from dirt or dust
- Four adjustable alarm levels
- Built-In networking functions
- Four programmable inputs
- Single point maintenance
- 128 event alarm and fault log
- Automatically change sensitivity three times per day
- No airflow filters required
- Historic particle data graph for event analysis
- Drop-In replacement to upgrade similar systems
- Current Draw: 550mA 24VDC
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 15.15” x 5.51”