The ProLocator is the industry’s first self contained portable aspirating detector that can be used to locate the source of an early warning fire alarm. The PVC sampling probe may be used to sample above drop ceilings around electrical equipment and in other hard to reach places. LED and audible signals alert you of your proximity to the fire threat. Increase and Decrease Sensitivity buttons allow you to localize the fire threat. The LCD displays the current sensitivity setting.
The ProLocator uses CCD (Cloud Chamber Detection) technology to isolate the fire threat. CCD technology only detects combustion which prevents the ProLocator from being affected by dirt or dust.
- Locate fire threats from early warning alarms
- Use in conjunction with any air sampling system
- Simple design for easy operation
- Not effected by dirt dust temperature or humidity
- Probe inside equipment open areas and above drop ceilings
- Prevent downtime and business interruption
- Does not require any programming or calibration
- Includes sampling probe and battery charger
- Includes hard shell carrying case
- Power: 24VDC
- Battery Run Time:2 hours
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 10.25” x 4.75”