SC-RL SYSTEM SENSOR Red ceiling-mount strobe with selectable strobe settings new modern and elegant design and minor current consumption
The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns strobes and horn strobes in the industry with lower current draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings standard and compact devices and plain FIRE and FUEGO-printed devices System Sensor L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
The L-Series line of wall-mount horns strobes and horn strobes includes a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all models with an onboard shorting spring so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Installers can also easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation and a rotary switch for horn tones with two-volume selections.
- Updated Modern Aesthetics
- Small profile devices
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12 or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings
- Mounting plate for all standard and all compact wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with an MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling mounting only
- Standard Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 93% non-condensing
- Strobe Flash Rate: 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage: Regulated 12 DC or regulated 24 DC/FWR1 2
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 to 17.5 V (12 V nominal) or 16 to 33 V (24 V nominal)