VLF-500 XTRALIS VESDA Air Sampling Analyzer Up to 5 380 sq. ft. Coverage
The VESDA VLF-250 Air Sampling Smoke Detector provides very early warning smoke detection performance for the protection of small businesscritical environments of 5 380 sq. ft. or less.
The air sampling detection concept works by continually drawing ambient air through sampling holes in a pipe network. Upon entering the unit the sampled air is fi ltered and passed into the detection chamber where light scattering technology detects the presence of very small amounts of smoke.
- Ultrasonic Air flow Sensing
- Laser-Based Absolute Smoke Detection
- Pre-engineered Pipe Network Designs
- Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Instant Fault Finder™
- AutoLearn™ Smoke
- AutoLearn™ Flow
- Field Service Access Door
- Event log up to 18 000 events
- Up to 5 380 sq. ft. coverage